The Monstera Deliciosa (Philodendron Split Leaf) is no doubt one of our most popular and sought out plants. It has glossy, heart-shaped or rounded leathery leaves that develop deep fenestrations as they grow older. The leaves may be as much as 18” wide on foot-long leafstalks. If you want to bring a monstera into your home, make sure you have the space for your new friend.
- Care Level: Beginner
- Light: Prefers bright, indirect light but will tolerate moderate shade and medium light conditions. Avoid direct sunlight
- Water: Water thoroughly; keep slightly moist and allow top half of soil to dry out between watering. Like most houseplants, it's best to water your plant at room temperature or lukewarm water
- Ideal Temperature: 18° to 27°C
- 10" diameter pot – 2 to 3ft tall (including pot)
- 14" diameter pot – 3 to 4ft tall (including pot)
The price is for plant only. If you would like to add a basket or a planter, please contact us and we will let you know what we have available.
If you are not sure which plant would work for your space, please message us and we will be happy to help you choose the best plant!
Those plant photos are illustrative. You will receive a similar plant and not this exact one. If you would like to know the details and photos of the plant you will adopt, just shoot us a message and we can happily send it to you!
*Tax and shipping will be added at checkout
**All plants are final sale